Tia Kara


Yesterday I was very brave and drove to Silverton with the two girls to visit Tia Kara. When we arrived, Sahara jumped out of the car, announced "I'm soooo excitied!" and ran towards the house, scaring Pandita (the cat) who hid under porch. Once inside, she settled herself quickly on the sofa with her Tia to look at BIG books.


After a yummy lunch, many books, and a short nap for Lydia, Kara took us to a lovely park for further adventures. Sahara chased a squirrel, jumped, ran, swung, pushed, pumped, spun around, balanced, talked on the phone with Tia Jenn, and looked for treasures in the gravel.
Whew.
On the way home she requested that we name our house "Silverton".
Today, during resting time, I put my ear to her door as I sometimes do to hear what she says to her dolls and her imaginary companions when no-one else is around.
"Hey, Tia Kara, good job."
I tip-toe away with a smile in my heart.