Arg. . .

I am tempted to trade in my new camera for a new computer. When they aren't working properly they can be SO FRUSTRATING!!!!
With this sunny spring weather I prefer to be out in the garden instead of in front of this #*&@! computer.
Lydia got her first vaccines end of last week and reacted a lot stronger than Sahara ever had. I doubted the decision to get her DTaP and pneumacocal (sp?) for a few hours. She slept a lot, had a fever, was super sensitive and fussy, but seemed to be getting back to her normal self by Monday. Then Monday for dinner I made a yummy curry dish. Oops. She did not appreciate all those spices in her tummy. She even developed a rash all over her torso. Needless to say, we haven' t been sleeping so well.
We can't keep up with the garden now that all the plants (and weeds) are growing faster than our kids are growing. We have about 40 tomato starts that need to be transplanted into larger pots. Our melon, zinnia, cuke, squash, babies are coming up now!!! I love watching them peek out of the soil and unfurl in ecstatic reverence towards the sun.
Big weekend coming up with visitors and our favorite plant sale up at Mount Pisgah. Yeah!
I can't seem to get any fotos opened on my computer right now, so until this gets worked out, or I get a new computer for my birthday, use your imagination. XOXOX