Rose Grandma Shirley Valentine


Rosy was left by the side of a country road with a can of tuna. Grandma Shirley and Grandpa Joey saw the can, poked around, and found her on Friday morning. The vet said she is about 4 weeks old, full of worms and fleas and dehydrated.
She has now officially adopted us.
Last night Sahara gave her three happy thoughts to think about before she fell asleep and walked away saying "night night . . . te amo" which is what we say to her every night.
This morning, with Sahara out of the house and Lydia asleep, Rosy went exloring. I left her alone for a bit while I kneaded some bread. She disappeared. I searched the whole house in every nook and cranny with my sweetest gentle voice calling her back. No luck. Later, while getting ready to do some laundry, I lifted up Pablo's pants noticing they felt a bit heavy "He must have left his wallet in the pocket" I thought. Of course it was Rosy in there, not his wallet.
As though our lives weren't full of enough adventures and excitement!