Facebook + Peas + Chicken Coop

Spring Break officially begins for us tomorrow at 10:30. Woohoo!
Our big adventure will be building a chicken coop off the back shed.
We've been doing field trips for research. Today's trip was to classmate Tanaya's coop.


Here are the girls looking for feathers to make nests out of in the garden "to attract birds."


Our peas are finally up and growing fast. No snail or slug or deer bites yet.


I signed up with Facebook in hopes of finding out more about my very busy, dearest college roommate. I hear she's delivering babies in Chicago now via a friend who read that on FB.
Wow.
I had no idea what Facebook is.
I could get lost for a long time there. But there are chicken coops to plan, diapers to change, dandelions popping up all over the garden, and a hat to finish knitting. Oh, and then there is dinner and the laundry too. Hmmm....