Sunny Sunday

We spent this morning at Hendricks Park celebrating the birthday of one of Pablo's coworkers. Hendricks has got to be my favorite park in Eugene. Right now it is glorious with magnolias blooming in various poses. I love to pick up the sparkly velvet petals from the paths. I wish they stayed luscious for longer. I'd love to take a bunch into the preschool for all the kids, or pile them on my pillow to sleep on.
I took 30 - 40 photos of the flowers up there and got a number of great shots of Pablo playing with the girls, and the wild turkeys with their blue faces, red throats and flared feathers. But my camera is beyond reason and they are all lost. Oddly enough, when we came home I took 3 last photos of the day and they are the only ones readable on my c.f. card. ????
Here is one:
You'll be thrilled to know I signed up for a photography class at LCC and with the help of my VISTA education award, have purchased a new camera. It hasn't arrived yet. For my first photo shoot I'm heading back up to Hendricks!